The graph shows the cumulative net profit of all tips suggested by the app in a certain timeframe.
TimeframeControl the timeframe by clicking on:
- 7d to calculate profitability if you started betting 7 days ago
- 14d to calculate profitability if you started betting 14 days ago
- 1m to calculate profitability if you started betting a month ago
- 3m to calculate profitability if you started betting 3 months ago
- 6m to calculate profitability if you started betting 6 months ago
- 1y to calculate profitability if you started betting a year ago
to based on your local timezone
How to interpret the graphThe black line shows how much profit the tips from the selected timeframe would have generated if a stake of 1 was placed on each suggested tip.
The profit is calculated by substracting 1 from the total odds if a bet is won or substracting 1 from the current net profit if the bet is lost.
If the line is above 0 it means that a net profit was obtained.
The green bars represent the number of tips suggested on a certain day.
Detailed viewThe table below the graph shows details about each tip.
Date Ticket Details Total Odds Won Profit 2018-01-01 Team 1 vs Team 2 (X) 3.3 yes 2.3 2018-01-01 Team 3 vs Team 4 (1)
Team 5 vs Team 6 (2)
3.7 no -1
Cumulative net profit for 2018-01-01 is 2.3 + (-1) => 1.3
Date Ticket Details Total Odds Won Profit 2018-01-02 Team 7 vs Team 8 (X) 3.3 no -1 2018-01-02 Team 9 vs Team 10 (2)
Team 11 vs Team 12 (1)
3.95 yes 2.95
Cumulative net profit for the days in the example is equal to 1.3 + (-1 + 2.95) => 3.25
Sometimes a match might be postponed after it was recommended by the app.
When a match that is part of a accumulator tip is postponed we report it:
- LOST if the match that wasn't postponed is lost. (shown as normal lost games in the table bellow)
- PARTIAL WIN if the match that wasn't postponed is won. (using yellow in the table bellow)
- We recommend using cash out (if possible) when a match is postponed since our predictions are not valid for more than 36h.
Only unlockable matches shown
The profitability is calculated only for the following types of tips :
- Unexpected result
- Low-Risk accumulator
- High-Stakes accumulator
More details about each type of tip